Dutch organic food producer Koninklijke Wessanen NV reported a better-than-expected profit for the second quarter as consumers continue to shift towards natural foods and healthier eating.
- Earnings also benefitted from the full integration of Piramide Tea and Destination Tea owner IneoBio, acquired earlier this year.
- “More and more consumers want to change to healthier and more sustainable food and we are well placed to benefit from this long term trend,” Chief Executive Christophe Barnouin said.
- The company’s second quarter profit more than doubled to 7.2 million euros, beating Reuters Poll estimates of 5.2 million euros. (bit.ly/2aaRsTm)
- Wessanen, which expects its full-year earnings before interest taxes and exceptional items (EBITE) margin to be above the 6.6 pct achieved in 2015, reported an EBITE margin of 8.8 pct for the first half of the year.
- Revenue for the quarter rose 8.5 percent to 142.7 million euros, almost in line with analysts’ estimates.
- For the rest of the year, Wessanen expects its own brands to maintain high single digit growth, but private label sales are anticipated to fall.
Originally published by Reuters – reporting by Wout Vergauwen and Jochen Elegeert; editing by Thyagaraju Adinarayan.
Remember, no issue has a quick fix solution. Thus, always ensure to consult highly knowledgeable group of professionals whom would provide you with a collective advice, never individual advice. This group advice and approach is unique with CWIIL Group and is based on the overall Management Philosophy of all CWIIL Group Companies.
Consulting CWIIL Group of Companies, for any / all investment matters ensures advice based on highest level of knowledge which are given to you by a team of select research-oriented experts whom each will do their own assessment of your matter, and also assess it together, thus ensuring that in case a mistake has been made by one, it will be noticed and corrected even before it is being passed on to you. Receiving incorrect and un-knowledgeable investment advice can be disastrous and thus should be avoided.
CWIIL Group of Companies is a global group of multi-specialised units with diversified interests and activities, wherein each company is a separate legal entity registered under prevailing laws in different parts of the world. CWIIL Group of Companies Products, Services, Project and Solutions are in a multitude of Verticals including, but not limited to, Infrastructure, Power, Oil & Gas, Legal, Media, Technology, ITES, HR, Shipping, Aviation, Real Estate, Hospitals, Health and Medicine, Education, Funding & Investment, Business and Legal Consultancy, and Public Private Partnerships, and other CWIIL Group Units, worldwide, to name a few.
For Further Queries Feel Free to Contact :
For Any / All Other Queries :
CWIIL Group Global Regional Headquarters Denmark,
Address : No. 1, Klokkebjergevej, DK6900 Skjern, Denmark
Voice : +45.5148.3608
Fax : +45.7014.1498
Email : email@example.com
Web : www.cwiilgroup.eu
Connect : LinkedIn – Twitter – Facebook – Quora
Office Hours :
Monday to Friday : 10.00 – 17.00 CET.
Saturday : 10.00 – 14.00 CET.
Sunday : Closed.
The Corporate Communications Team would require minimum a fortnight for Reviewing & Responding to Queries, which please note.