The European Commission and High Representative’s 2013 Cyber Security Strategy was the EU’s first comprehensive policy document in this area. It covers the internal market, justice and home affairs and foreign policy angles of cyberspace.
The Strategy is accompanied by a legislative proposal to strengthen the security of the EU’s information systems. This will encourage economic growth as confidence in buying online and using the Internet grows.
The Strategy makes clear the priorities for EU international cyberspace policy:
- Freedom and Openness: the strategy outlines the vision and principles on applying core EU values and fundamental rights in cyberspace.
- The EU’s Laws, Norms and Core Values Apply as much in Cyberspace as in the Physical World: responsibility for a more secure cyberspace lies with all players within the global information society, from citizens to governments.
- Developing Cybersecurity Capacity Building: the EU engages with international partners and organisations, the private sector and civil society to support global capacity building in third countries. This includes improving access to information and to an open Internet, and preventing cyber threats.
- Fostering International Cooperation in Cyberspace: preserving open, free and secure cyberspace is a global challenge, which the EU is addressing together with relevant international partners and organisations, the private sector and civil society.
Read more here:
- EU Cyber Security Strategy – open, safe and secure
- Joint Communication on the Cybersecurity Strategy of the European Union: An Open, Safe and Secure Cyberspace
Remember, no problem has a quick fix solution, particularly issues of cyber security in any form. Thus, always ensure to consult highly knowledgeable group of professionals whom would provide you with a collective advice, never individual advice. This group advice and approach is unique with CWIIL Group and is based on the overall Management Philosophy of all CWIIL Group Companies.
Consulting CWIIL Group of Companies, for any / all matters relating to cyber security ranging from individual to national levels, ensures advice based on highest level of knowledge which are given to you by a team of select research-oriented experts whom each will do their own assessment of your matter, and also assess it together, thus ensuring that in case a mistake has been made by one, it will be noticed and corrected even before it is being passed on to you. Receiving incorrect and un-knowledgeable security advice can be disastrous and thus should be avoided.
CWIIL Group of Companies is a global group of multi-specialized units with diversified interests and activities, wherein each company is a separate legal entity registered under prevailing laws in different parts of the world. CWIIL Group of Companies Products, Services, Project and Solutions are in a multitude of Verticals including, but not limited to, Infrastructure, Power, Oil & Gas, Legal, Media, Technology, ITES, HR, Shipping, Aviation, Real Estate, Hospitals, Health and Medicine, Education, Funding & Investment, Business and Legal Consultancy, and Public Private Partnerships, and other CWIIL Group Units, worldwide, to name a few.
For Further Queries Feel Free to Contact :
For Any / All Other Queries :
CWIIL Group Global Regional Headquarters Denmark,
Address : No. 1, Klokkebjergevej, DK6900 Skjern, Denmark
Voice : +45.5148.3608
Fax : +45.7014.1498
Email : email@example.com
Web : www.cwiilgroup.eu
Office Hours :
Monday to Friday : 10.00 – 17.00 CET.
Saturday : 10.00 – 14.00 CET.
Sunday : Closed.
The Corporate Communications Team would require minimum a fortnight for Reviewing & Responding to Queries, which please note.